Thursday, February 14, 2008

The Response


If you watched the Grammys, you know that Beyonce introduced Aretha Franklin as "The Queen" during their performance. Aretha Franklin was in attendance and took great offense to the statement saying
"I am not sure of whose toes I may have stepped on or whose ego I may have bruised between the Grammy writers and Beyonce, however, I dismissed it as a cheap shot for controversy."
Obviously Aretha's ego matches her ginormous breasts and she needs to get over herself In response, Beyonce's father said "I am not taking something this ridiculous to Beyoncé. Beyoncé referred to Tina Turner as a 'queen.' Not queen of gospel, queen of soul, queen of blues, queen of England. I consider my wife a queen and sometimes call her that. Does Aretha have a problem with that?"

No comments:

Post a Comment