Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Dear Heidi, STFU!


Despite receiving anything but positive reviews, Heidi Montag's debut single "Higher" reached No. 7 on the iTunes Top 10 pop chart.

"Looks like all the haters are also buying it!" The Hills star tells Us Weekly in its latest issue, on newsstands now.

But the negative responses – "Makes me feel uncontrollably ill," "beyond pathetic," and "the crappiest video I have ever seen" were just some of the comments posted on Usmagazine.com – humiliated Montag.

"I just started sobbing uncontrollably," The Hills star tells Us.

"I cried myself to sleep that first night after my video came out," she says. "I just couldn't understand why people I didn't even know felt the need to be so cruel and hurtful toward me."

"I am just a 21-year-old from a small town in Colorado trying to follow her dreams," Montag says.

source

No comments:

Post a Comment