Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Beyonce And Jay-Z Looking Very Relaxed In Paris

Beyonce And Jay-Z Looking Very Relaxed In Paris


Beyonce Knowles and Jay-Z were spotted leaving The Hotel Maurice and heading to dinner at Le 39 V Restaurant in Paris today. Beyonce is looking stunning and super blonde! I’m not sure what’s up with her dress though – it just seems like an odd choice for a dinner out to me! I like the back but the gaping in the front is kind of confusing me. I do love that the shoes and the bag are a perfect match.

Jay-Z looks pretty good himself, and seems to be letting his hair grow a bit longer. I find it makes him look younger.

Beyonce has been pretty busy filming her latest video, and the track has even leaked onto the internet. Have you heard it yet?

Beyonce And Jay-Z Out And About In Paris (USA AND OZ ONLY)

See more pictures next page!


Beyonce And Jay-Z Out And About In Paris (USA AND OZ ONLY) 

Beyonce And Jay-Z Out And About In Paris (USA AND OZ ONLY)


imnotobsessed/Photos by FLYNET

No comments:

Post a Comment