Thursday, December 11, 2008

Jennifer Aniston, PLEASE SHUT UP!


Jennifer Aniston is still hurling insults at Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie. I understand she is butthurt over being dumped but I think its about time to get over it. Especially with a new man (John Mayer) in her life! Maybe her crazy obsession with Brangelina will drive them apart.

In the new issue of GQ, the Maniston is still blabbing.

Jennifer called stories related to herself, Brad and Angelina the "insane Bermuda Triangle."

And later, she admitted she does not speak to Angelina. "No. Nuh-uh," she told GQ, who asked if the two actresses talk.

"Well, you know, that was definitely a confirmation for me of something that wasn't quite confirmed at the time," Jennifer told the GQ scribe. "But listen... You sit there and you... No. No daggers through the heart. I laugh. Am I surprised? Well, how do I say this?... Considering the source, nothing surprises me."

No comments:

Post a Comment