Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Eva Has Jessica's Back!


Talk about parallel lives: Eva Longoria and Jessica Simpson both cheer a guy named "Tony" who wears a number 9 for a Texas team.

"When I first started dating Tony (Parker), I got the same flack, and this was so many years ago that people don't remember," Longoria told PEOPLE on Saturday. "If he had a bad game, it was my fault, if he got injured, it was my fault, if he had a good game, it wasn't because of me."

Longoria's advice to her fellow Texan: "You have to weather that for a while, and once people get over it, they kind of get used to you."

Simpson, 27, got ribbed by Cowboy fans when Romo, 27, had a bad late-season game while she was in the stadium, but Longoria says Simpson can learn from the happily married Desperate Housewives star.

"Believe me, they are not thinking of us when they are on the field, particularly Tony Romo, who has 10 linemen coming at him," said Longoria, 32, while promoting her upcoming film Over Her Dead Body. "Do you think that he is really thinking about Jessica the moment that he is about to get sacked?"

source

No comments:

Post a Comment